WARRANTY AND CLAIMS
This product’s warranty, provided by BRYZOS, covers a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. BRYZOS will assume both the repair and labor expense of correcting defects during the warranty period. All warranty periods start from the date of purchase from a BRYZOS Distributor or directly from BRYZOS to the original end user or from the date of manufacture if proof of purchase is not available. The Warranty Period will not be extended, renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent resale, repair or replacement of the product. However, repaired items or replacement product, issued during the Warranty Period will be warranted for the reminder of the original Warranty Period only.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of the product
- Defects caused by the transportation (other than the initial delivery from BRYZOS to the purchaser) or storage of the product
- Defects or damage caused by improper use, storage or poor maintenance
- Damages due to non-observance of the instructions of the product’s use
- Damages due to the modifications of the product
- Damages due to choosing wrong size of the product
All damages occurring as a result of these actions are not covered by the warranty. BRYZOS will not be held legally for any malfunction resulting from user carelessness, abnormal use, and/or natural disaster. Even if we are in receipt of prior notification of such dangers, the manufacturer will not be held legally liable. Final determination of warranty will be made by BRYZOS. If the manufacturer determines required services to be outside the boundaries of the warranty coverage, we will first contact the purchaser and provide an estimate of repair costs and obtain authorization to conduct services before any work is done. In such a case, return postage along with the repair costs will be billed to the purchaser when the repaired product is returned.
In order to enforce their claim, the purchaser must present the defect product together with this Certificate of Limited Warranty and proof of purchase. If the product has been purchased through the medium of an official distributor then the claim must happen via that distributor. The transportation expenses will be fully covered by BRYZOS. BRYZOS shall at its sole discretion either (a) repair the product or (b) replace the product at no charge. The appropriate remedy will be determined by BRYZOS based upon the following considerations: (a) the price/value of the product (without defect), (b) the significance of the defect, and (c) the inconvenience each remedy would place on the original purchaser. If the purchaser refuses the product to be repaired or replaced, the original amount of the product will be restored. BRYZOS agrees that all repair or replacement of the product will be carried out within a period of 15 working days.
The warranty covers the following faults of production:
- Malfunctioning of zippers, stoppers, buttons
- Tattered seams
- Falling of labeling made by thermo-transfer or silk printing
- Incorrect design of product
This limited warranty is not enforceable if:
- The product has been modified or repaired by any person or entity other than BRYZOS or an authorized BRYZOS distributor
- The product has been repaired with unauthorized spare parts
- The claimant is not the original purchaser